December 6, 2015

12 Days of Krafty Handmade Giving!



Happy Sunday Everyone!!!!

Alexis here with Day 6 of the Krafty Handmade Giving!!! Hope you have been enjoying the fantastic ideas all the girls have shown you so far! Are you excited to see what's coming??? I know I am!

Don't forget that each day from December 1-12th we will be sharing lots of handmade goodies here on the blog featuring Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! We know that you're always looking for fun things to create besides cards but especially at this time of year! So we've got lots of amazing and creative things to share from tags, to notepads, to holiday decor so be sure to pop by every day!!


Today I am sharing with you an ornament I made that is going on my tree. It is one of my favorite activities of the season! I love decorating with handmade items or things I have created. Do you?

To make my ornament I bought an ornament from michaels that came in two pieces and would fit together when assembled.

I then stamped my image in Stazon on watercolor paper. For the image I choose to use Snow Buddies. I then colored it up using my pencil watercolors. I stickled the snowballs.

I inked the backside of the paper once dried. I had some scraps I used to make the flags behind the sentiment. I adhered those over a piece of long twine to inked paper colour and using Christmas Cheer stamped and adhered my sentiment.

Lastly I filled half the ornament with different styles of glitter. I laid the twine over the ornament placing where i wanted the image in the center of the circle and then put the other half on. To hold the twine in place i did put a bit of E6000 jewelry glue but any glue that dries clear should work.

Below is the finished product on my tree!!!


 Thanks for coming by to see my ornament!!! Come back tomorrow for another awesome idea!



No comments: