November 26, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday with Kraftin' Kimmie





Hey Everyone!

Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday challenge here with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! We hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! So break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!! Woot Woot!!


For my card I decided to do a male card. I know I have said this before but I just find them super challenging. Girl cards super easy, males not so much.  I truly love how this card turned out. You can't tell from the photo but I actually paper pieced his jacket, his pants and his hat.  For my card I actually used a stamp that is retiring but STILL available YAY because he is super cute....so don't delay and head over to the store to see him!

Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie (Clint the Cowboy)
Copics: B0000, B00, B02, E00, E11, E79, E31, E42, C1, C3, C5, E07, YR24
Paper: Close to my Heart
Misc: jewels, rope ribbon, recollections glitter skull
We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!!

It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until December 2nd at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN??

Let's see your krafty stuff!!

Cheers!

No comments: