October 5, 2013

Kraftin Kimmie WCMD Challenge #5 - You're Sketchy

Happy World Card Making Day everyone! 
What a great day for us all to share our love of making and sharing our cards! 
 
Hope you are all having tons of fun with all the fantastic challenges over at the Kraftin Kimmie Blog!!! Challenge 5 is a sketch to create with. You can make a card of any size using this sketch as a starting point!

You have until Sunday, October 13th at midnight to enter to WIN!!  You can play as many times as you like in all our challenges but they must be NEW creations!!!  You must upload your creations right HERE in this blog post PLUS we'd love to see them added to our Facebook wall!!  You could WIN a package of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps goodies!!!



Here is my example. 

I used one of the stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie's set Too Cute to Spook 1. The paper I used was some old Pine cone press (chandelier spiders).


The following are the copics I used on the image:
C1, C3, R11, C7, C4, C8, YG06, V0000, B24, B66, G99, V17, V28, B000

Well I hope you can play along with us and I can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Winnie said...

So cute! I love the fun ghost image, and the great layout! Lots of great papers too!