May 29, 2013

New puppy and baby card

I have been a bit absent lately...been so busy and haven't had much time to blog but here goes...

On Monday we added a new addition to the family...my sister got a new puppy. He is a Botson Terrier and she has named him Auggie (short for Augustine, yep, like the saint). 

He is the most adorable little thing EVER!!!! He even snores! He weighed 1.9lbs when we picked him up and he was so tiny. He was the biggest one when his litter was born but somehow became the littlest puppy! Oh but he is so cute.



Here is a card I completed a little while ago. I am in need of baby cards...it seems everyone I know is getting pregnant so always good to have a few extra on hand.


The image is by Mo Manning "Baby Fairy Flora". What a chubby baby...LOL.

 I used some extra paper I had in my stash.

The copics I used were:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, E93,
Hair:E13, E15, E17
Bees: Y17
Hair Ties: YG23, Y06
Dress: RV21, RV23, RV25, BG24
Wings: BG15, BV11, R20
Stem: YG23
Ground: G20, G21, YG63
Sky: B000, C1, C3,  C0 

Here is a more detailed view of the background.


4 comments:

Winnie said...

Auggie is precious! What a face!

Love your card! Such a cute image, and your coloring is just wonderful. Baby cards are some of my favorites as they are so happy in feel. Hope things settle down a bit for you soon!

Emkay said...

Cute puppy!

Gorgeous baby card! That image is so sweet, and you chose great colours for her.

MiamiKel said...

OMG, Auggie (love the name!) is adorable! What a sweet lil babe! Puppies are such fun - and lots of work! Beautiful card, so bright and fun and all things wonderful!

Tania said...

Your card is gorgeous and the new puppy is really cute! Hope all is going well with it.