January 3, 2011

A new year

.
I made this card on Saturday night while I was at my friend Veronica's house scrapbooking. I really enjoyed colouring this image.



On this card I used Basic Grey paper - Eva - Versailles, as well as some pink and brown cardstock. The image is magnolia's Fairytale Tilda. I coloured the image using Copic markers and did the shading using my pencil crayons and goo gone.



You can see the colours I used on the close-up image:

Skin: E00, E93
Hair: E55, E25
Dress: R20, R21
Frog: G21
Crown: Y15
Flowers in Hair: R21, G21
Flowers at Bottom: R59

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty, love that image and you colored it perfectly!

Mary G. said...

Aw, such a sweet image and you colored her beautifully! Great card!

Kathy and Lucky said...

So pretty, I can see why you enjoyed coloring the image and you did a great job.

KER said...

great work coloring this cutie...i really like the bg paper you chose too

Jacquel said...

What a cute card and adorable image...your coloring is great! TFS!!!