January 20, 2011

It's snowing

.
Hey ladies,

I am so toasty warm today inside watching the snow falling down. I worked on another card this afternoon using one of Faith's Digital Stamps. You can find them here: Designed2Delight Digital Stamps



Here stamp is called "Love you cupcake". SO cute!

I used copic markers to colour the image and used blue pencil crayon and goo gone to shade the back ground. The paper is Close to my Heart.

Here are the colours I used:

Cupcake bottom: E31
Cupcake top: R20, R21
Heart candies: YG03, R24

I used stickles to add the bling!




Well I hope you are all toasty warm inside too!!

Hope you enjoy the card.

1 comment:

Sherrie Conner said...

Sweet creation Alexis!! I love your card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Designed2Delight! Hope you are enjoying the newest freebie! :)