December 7, 2009

Bella's Blog Hop

.
Good Morning Ladies,

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who visited my blog and commented on my card. THANK YOU!!!!

Hope you had fun with the blog hop on Saturday. There was a little mishap with the blogs, and I did seem to get skipped. However, some of you ladies did visit which was GREAT!!

Now if you missed it on Stamping Bella’s blog here are the winners:

OUR BLOG HOP PARTICIPANT WINNER (one who posted a card on their blog) of $100 in BELLA BUCKS is….
LISA HENKE! Lisa, please email me with your info and I will send you your voucher!

THREE RANDOM BLOG HOP COMMENTERS WHO WIN A $100 GC
(1) from Joannabella’s blog: LORI TECLER
(2) From Karen Motzabella’s blog: MICHELE BOYER
(3) From Danabella’s Blog: DENISE LAWRENCE

The GRAND PRIZE WINNAH of the ENTIRE new release and a GUEST BABE for JANUARY is…..drum roll please…….. JODI COLLINS! Congrats!!

No comments: