August 20, 2009

The Big Storm

Hi guys!

So we were very fourtunate yesterday that we didn't get hit with the worst weather. We got hard rain but that was about all. The worst of the rain came after we pulled into our driveway after I had got picked up. It was like some turned on a faucet and let it run. We had to wait in the van until it slowed down a bit.

Vaughan seemed to get the worst of it. Luckily I was able to go to my appointment at the gym - it was great as we started circut training! It was very hard but as I got into it it got better! The sky was awful when I started but an hour later there was the most beautiful sunset I have seen - it only sucks that I didn't have a camera on me! The colours were so vibrant with the yellows, reds and purples. It was a sunset that took a few minutes to enjoy. Absolutetly stunning.

After I got home I worked on some more house mouse images for my sisters doortags. Overall, it was a pretty great day but we were very lucky in our area

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Yes, we were also very lucky. At least you were able to get to your appointment. Good for you. Keep up the great work!