July 3, 2009

Cottage Weekend

Woke up about 10:30 am. Boy was I tired!! That bed at the cottage is awesome, puts me right to sleep.

Veronica and I got up and got ready then we headed to Huntsville so I could show her around.

We walked around mainstreet checking out all the stores. We went to the Muskoka Roastery – that place is great they have all kinds of tea and coffee in different flavors.

I bought some tea – my favorites – Lemon Strawberry Hibiscus and Vanilla Chai. They now come in these cute little tins.


After we were done walking around town we had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants: THE COTTAGE WATERFRONT GRILL. It was great. By the time we were done eating it was pouring rain, and I mean pouring. You should have seen Vern and I we ran to the car so fast.

We then headed up to Walmart.

After Walmart we headed back to the cottage. The rest of the night was spent scrapbooking. Vern made me an awesome dinner. Steak, chicken, asparagus and salad. YUMMY.

We ended up going to bed late again but it was well worth it.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Thank you so much for having me. I really enjoyed my time up at your beautiful cottage. I am also glad I was able to buy some of the tea as I have been enjoying it at home. Can't wait to get my hands on the Maple tea.